All Students who have been accepted by SOFTWARICA COLLEGE OF IT AND E-COMMERCE will be bound to follow the following rules and regulations.
- All information mentioned in the Admission Form is accepted in good faith. Any false declaration in any field is unacceptable.
- Change of address and contact number(s) must be informed to the management in due time.
- An enrolled student of college is bound with the agreement that he/she will follow the course and pay the required fees in due time.
- Students unable to join/continue the course must inform the management of college in a written form for future reference.
- Students must arrive on time for their class session, tutor session or lab session. If arriving late is unavoidable, the student should enter the class or activity with the minimum of disruption to the class and at a convenient time/break then provide the explanation and supporting evidence where possible to the academic director.
- Attendance will be taken at the beginning of each session.
- A student must maintain at least 85% of attendance in each module.
Assessments/Examinations and Assignments
- Assessments/examinations and assignments will be set as per the academic calendar and time table of NCC Education, UK.
- Assessment/examination and assignment rules and regulations will be assumed from the rules and regulations of NCC Education, UK.
Students enrolled with the college are required to act and behave in a courteous, sensitive, considerate and orderly manner at all times when engaged in college programme activities, including off campus activities. The college administration will have the right to take appropriate action if any student is found guilty of misbehavior or misconduct.
- It is highly expected that the students present at the college premise with the proper dress codes.
- Behaviour, which may hinder the academic progress or work performance of others is not acceptable. Violence, intimidation and harassment are not consistent with a safe and supportive learning environment and will not be tolerated.
- Students have a responsibility to respect the rights of others, respect difference and diversity and to respect people’s rights to privacy and confidentiality.
- Students must take reasonable care to protect their own health and safety and the health and safety of others engaged in college programme activities within all learning environments including off campus activities.
- Students have the right to expect professional behavior from all persons acting on behalf of the college.
- Chewing of gums and use of tobacco is strictly prohibited inside the college premises.
- Mobile phone must be kept in silence mode in the learning environment.
- Students are not allowed to leave the class in the middle of the session unless they have unavoidable circumstances.
Misbehaviour or misconduct at the time is to be determined by the college management and includes:
- Conduct which impairs the reasonable freedom of the student or other persons to pursue their studies, researches, duties, lawful activities, or to participate in the student activities or programme requirements
- Willful disobedient or refusal to follow reasonable direction from authorized staff of the college.
- Acting dishonestly or unfairly in connection with any examination, assessment or assignments conducted by the college staff.
- Failing to comply with the requirements of an invigilator of any examination or assessment activity.
- Physical or verbal assaulting, attempting to assault or threatening a person.
- Disobeying or failing to observe any provision of any rule set out by the college.
- Entering any place within the premises of the college which the student is forbidden to enter by the college staff.
- Failing to leave any premises or part of the premises of the college forthwith upon being directed by the college staff.
- Willfully damaging or wrongfully dealing with any property of or on the premises of the college.
- Willfully obstructing any learning, teaching or research activity, examination or official meeting or proceeding of the college.
- Engaging in any conduct likely to bring the college into disrepute.
- Inappropriate use of electronic mail/internet access.
Fees, Charges and Refund Policy
- The college makes every effort to ensure potential and enrolled students are made aware of its fees, charges and refund policy.
- The college may charge for services and resources provided such as learning resources, text books, photocopying, change of enrolment, additional copies or re-issue of qualifications and academic transcripts, follow up charges associated with late or non-payment, overdue fees, dishonor cheque fees, late marking or assessment re-sit fees.
- Payment can generally be made by cash, direct bank deposit or bank cheque.
- Fees incorporate an admission fee, module(s) fee, library fee, sports fee and NCC Education registration fee and are publicly available on the college website and promotional materials.
- All forms of fees are non-transferable to other students.
- All paid fees are non-refundable unless mentioned refundable.
Non-payment of fees
A final notice will be issued within two weeks of the debt due date if the debt remains outstanding. Late fee payment may incur a penalty fee. Failure to pay the course fees within 14 days of the final notice may result in any or all of the following, until the full amount is paid:
- Suspension from attending the course.
- Loss of access to the college’s library or computer systems.
- Loss of access to enrolment record information and academic transcripts.
- Inability to graduate.
- Termination of the enrolment.
Regarding NCC Education Articulation with Universities and fees
- NCC Education has articulation with many universities where students have option to choose the final year top up programme on various universities wordwide.
- NCC Education and Softwarica College has right to vary the final year top up programme for Bachelor degree when required after the students complete IADCS/IADB programme at Nepal.
- The NCC Education registration fee, resit fee, final year top up programme fee for Bachelor degree may vary every year.
- The fee displayed at the time of admission are for that year only.
- All students enrolled are enrolled in the first year only. The students has to enroll every year for the higher level of the course and the fees may vary every year by NCC Education and Softwarica College.
- The student can also enroll for the whole 3/4 years programme at the initial process of admission where the fees displayed at the time of admission for the3/ 4 years will remain same.