Come and witness the first hub of the new self sustained library that shall cover Kathmandu city very soon.
Understand and inquire about the concept of the library , meet new generation and old generation readers; and be a part of the new youth reading culture nurturing group.
Wisdom Point Mission Statement
The mission of the Wisdom Point is to promote reading culture, inspire lifelong reading and ensure that readers are effective users of information.
This mission is accomplished by providing:
• Access to information through a carefully selected and systematically organized collection wide range of resources with variety of subjects for all reading levels.
• Learning strategies to meet the need of individual readers.
• A program that functions as the information hub.
• Favorable environment to the fascinated readers.
• Preserved books and other educational materials.
The aim of Wisdom Point is to establish a reading hub in every 30 kilometers in order to educate readers and develop reading culture nationwide.
The Wisdom Point Library consists of more than 2,000 books which provide readers with the opportunity to explore in different subject areas.
Loans and Limits
Borrowing and Returning
All items must be checked out and returned to the circulation desk.
Items may be renewed once only by calling, e-mailing or in person at the Wisdom Point.
Two items allowed per loan for 28 days.
Computers and Wireless Access
Only the Wisdom Point members are allowed to use computers and access to Wi-Fi.
Membership Fee: Rs. 100 (donate 3 books)
Membership Fee: Rs. 200 (donate 2 books)
Membership Fee: Rs. 300 (donate 1 book)
Membership Fee: Rs. 500 (no donation required)
Free to students/staffs of Softwarica College, Sunway Business School, Unicampus and Choice Maker Education Consultancy.
Any form of ID (Student ID/Driver’s License/Passport/ Citizenship Card) with your photo as a proof is required to become a member of the Wisdom Point Library.
Damaged or Lost Books
• When books are returned in a damaged condition but are repairable, a Rs. 250 damage fee is charged. If a book is damaged beyond repair then the full cost of the book will be charged.
• Books that are lost must be paid or replaced.
Rs. 50 will be charged each day if failed to return or renew the item/s within due date.
Books in good condition may be donated to the Wisdom Point collection. Please phone or email prior to delivery.
7:00 am to 5:00 pm Sunday to Friday
We are open on Saturdays and public holidays. Please inform us a day before if you are coming.
9851163192 (Ksitiz Devkota)