Clubs At Softwarica
– Student clubs at Softwarica College have been formed to organize various extracurricular activities for students.
– Each club consists of nine members with coordinator and treasurer; and is formed under the supervision of the College-Coordinator who will be monitoring and finalizing club activities.
– New club executive members are elected on September every year and will have at least one member from each class. The executive member positions are appointed by the College Coordinator and executive members of each club would appoint the Club Coordinator either by mutual understanding or by election.
– Sport Club
– Editorial Club
– Event Club
– IT club
Sport Club at Softwarica
– Organizing sport events at softwarica college premises and outside venue.
– Organizing inter college sport tournament.
– Coordinating for prizes, certificates and conduct of all sport events.
Editorial Club at Softwarica
– Releasing the college newsletter every semester.
– Searching for new developments and news in IT industry.
– Coordinating with the press for printing.
– Allocating budget for overall printing, designing etc.
Event Club at Softwarica
– Organizing various extra-curricular activities such as musical programme, refreshment programme/day, talent hunt, Mr. College/ Miss College contest, education tour, annual programme of the college, etc.
– Organizing IT research in Nepal regarding the latest technologies.
– Providing IT information to the Editorial Club.
– Arranging software development competition among the group of students at the college as well as among other colleges.
– Collecting information and versions related to IT technologies and conducting interview of the IT pioneers in Nepal.