Study UK’s ranked degree amongst the Himalayas in Kathmandu. Learn why this place is a melting point of many cultures, nationalities, religion and language. A unique place with vibrant culture and a world class education for our International Students. Kathmandu is home to many multinational IT companies, tech talks and a blooming startup scene. Learn from the best in the industry or become one. It’s your choice. If you are looking to complete your degree abroad, why not choose NEPAL as your International destination?
Welcome to Softwarica College
Softwarica College opens admission for international students from Sept 2019 A.D. Nepal is a country of people with welcoming nature, nice weather, affordable living, great tourist destination exploring the Himalayas, hiking, trekking, good restaurants and foods, nice tourist attraction in durbarmarg, thamel and jhamshikhel, etc. It will be a lift time experience for international students to study in Nepal.
Process of enrollment
- Fill up the complete form with your photo. (Download Form Here)
- Send the form to the international office at email@example.com.
- International office will review your form and send you the confirmation by email if you are
eligible for not.
- Once eligible, college will send you an offer letter with the course, fees, intake, terms and
- Download the offer letter, sign it and send back to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please pay the First instalment fee to Softwarica College account. You can see the account details in the offer letter.
- Once the payment is received, int’l office will send Admission letter confirming your seat to
study at the college.
- If you are a student from SAARC, you can come to Nepal as tourist and apply for the student visa once you are here. The student visa assistance is provided by our international office.
- For Non SAARC country, please visit Nepal embassy/consulate of your country to apply for
student visa. College will provide you the necessary document for the visa lodgement.
Summer Schools at Coventry University, UK
Softwarica College students can apply for summer school at Coventry University UK which gives them a UK experience along with the study at Softwarica College. Please check the link below. https://www.coventry.ac.uk/study-at-coventry/summer-schools/
During our programme, you will have the chance to:
- Experience British culture
- Experience different ways of teaching and learning
- Enhance your CV
- Improve your English skills
- Make new friends from around the world
There are various apartment service providers near the college premises. The cost is approx. US$200 to US$ 250 per person for single occupancy room, shared kitchen and shared living. The accommodation is fully secured with the security guards and CCTV camera. For further details please contact to our international office.
Why study at Softwarica College?
- Softwarica College is pure IT College which focused on quality practical industry based IT
- Softwarica College is affiliated with Coventry University, which is 13th ranked UK University according to Guardian ranking 2019.
- Softwarica College International office provides personal care to the international students related to their studies, accommodation, travel and tour, etc to make the students experience better.
- College is centrally located in the heart of the city, Dillibazar. It is in 5 to 10 min walking distance for the central Kathmandu Putalisadak and 10 min by taxi to tourist destination such as DurbarMarg or Thamel.
- Faculties are from abroad or Nepalese who have studied abroad.
- College has student exchange, study tour or summer programmes in different countries to give international exposure to the students.
- College conduct various extracurricular activities to make student fun while studying.
- The course fee is very affordable. The total bachelor fee is approx. 10,000 pound. The same course delivered in UK cost 45,000 pound.