Softwarica College is always at the forefront in student exposure to a wide variety of experiences. Apart from existing Extra and Co-Curricular activities, our institution is about to embark a completely novel way to enrich our student experience through international exposure. This is a part of holistic development which Softwarica College has committed upon from its very inception.
A fully sponsored TEN DAYS UK visit package will be offered to the selected students which includes:
- Return Airfare ticket
- Visa Fees and Assistance
- Accommodation and food for the entire trip
- Visit Coventry University at Coventry, UK. This includes University Tour, Attending Several University lecture classes, meeting and greeting faculties and administration of Department of Engineering, experience sharing with computing students from all over the world and Coventry City Tour
- London Tour: Major Landmarks such as London Eye, Tower Bridge, the Shard, London Museum, Buckingham Palace, Thames River Bank Walk, London Financial Centre: Canary Wharf, CU London Campus and Technology Companies within London.
- Expenses of personal nature such as shopping, beverages, attraction tickets etc will not be covered.
Softwarica Students who have completed First Year with flying colours with merit are eligible to apply. This, however, is primary eligibility criteria as there are various other factors that will be taken into consideration such as:
- Eagerness to represent Softwarica College in various forums and programmes
- Taking lead and making a meaningful contribution to the institution in terms of suggesting ways to improve our services.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 90% attendance in every module
- Willing to extend helping hands to fellow classmates who may be struggling academically or otherwise.
- Be able to provide sufficient financial evidence as per the UK visa regulations.
- 30% seats have been reserved for female students Remaining seats are available for free competition.
- Eligible batches for this year are Batch 26 and Batch 27.
Interested students who are eligible should apply via email at Hello@softwarica.edu.np. A formal application letter along with 500 words essay on ‘Why this programme will enrich your experience and what contribution will you make to Softwarica to make this institution a holistic education platform?’. A copy of your first-year result should also be attached.
Upon receipt of these documents, our selection committee will shortlist candidates who will be contacted for further selection process involving formal interview and presentation. Final candidates thus selected will be notified in person for further travel and other arrangements.
For more information, please visit our Student Services/Marketing Department at Block ‘E’.
Application Deadline: 15th December 2020 (Sunday)
Shortlisting: 15th January 2020(Wednesday)
Interview/Presentation: 15th February 2021 (Friday)
Travel Date: August/September 2021