Merit Based Scholarship
Our college strongly believes in the opinion that the academics of the students highly contribute to their research skills and equally grooms to become analytical and logical people, building a powerful base for their career in the future. This scholarship is provided to the students from their second semester onwards, typically to encourage them to concentrate on their studies and maintain a healthy competitive environment. In this scholarship, the tuition fees will be waived off based on academic performance of the previous semester.
- Scholarships will only be provided on semester tuition fees based on previous semester academic performance.
- 100% worth of scholarship will be allocated equivalent to 7% of the total student number in a cohort/batch of a course.
- 1 student will be eligible for 100% scholarship
- 2 students will be eligible for 50% scholarship
- 25% of the scholarship will be allocated to the students equivalent to the remaining 100% worth of scholarship.
- In the case of equal academic performance amongst students, other behavioral aspects such as class attendance will be considered.
- If none of the female students fall under 100% and 50% scholarship quota, 1 female student with highest academic performance amongst female students will be eligible for 50% scholarship.